Raiders of L.A.W
The second CBT-Phase of L.A.W begins on July 5th with a big PvE-Raid! Sign up here!
You will not only fight for honor and glory - all participants will receive an exclusive starter package to compensate for the wipe of character data upon the launch of the OBT. Aside from various items helping you with your fresh start, this will include an exclusive equippable item! Details about the item package and how to redeem it will be given to you upon OBT launch.
The L.A.W - Living After War Closed Beta PvE-Raid will take place on Thursday, July 5th 2012 - 17:00 alaplaya time (GMT+2/CET).
Raids will be done by parties of up to four players. Parties will be organized during the event. For this, the maximum number of applications will be chosen depending on the amount we're able to handle. If we get more applications than we need, the number of participants will be drawn by lot. Application is possible until Thursday, 28th of June at 23.59 alaplaya-time.
- Servers will be Closed on July 2nd
- Until the Event your character will be updated to an appropriate level for our raid
- Your character will also be equipped with in-game-currency
- On July 5th, please follow directions given to you via Email to meet up with everybody in the game.
- You have until 18:00 alaplaya time (GMT+2/CET) to use the in-game-currency to equip your character
- Official Staff participants will form parties of up to four players, who will then enter instanced dungeons.
Please provide the following information in the eMail you send to this address:
- Subject: L.A.W PvE-Raid
- Your alaplaya ID
- In-game name of your character
- Your Faction (Human or Nak)
Here's an example screenshot of how it should look:
If your application is successfully sent you’ll get a reply like so:
Any application that comes in too late or lacks the required information will not be considered at all. Besides you may only take part with the very character mentioned in your ticket, we will neither allow attendance with one of your other chars or with name change used! If you sign up for this event, please do not change your nickname until the event is over. If there are any errors or changes needed to your mail, please reply to the first one as soon as possible.
Any unnecessary behavior affecting our events will not under any circumstances be tolerated. Please follow instructions and stick to the basic rules such as: Listen to the staff's instructions, do not insult others and do not attempt to cheat. If you do try to disrupt the event, we reserve the right to lock your account.
Before the event:
- If you're accepted, you will receive an email and ticket reply at least 24 hours before the event. (alaplaya time)
- If you got your acceptance by ticket but didn’t receive the email, please reply to the ticket saying so. We'll send you the data as soon as possible (As long as it's before the event starts).
- If you're not accepted you will receive a ticket reply saying so.
Our fight has only just begun!
Your L.A.W - Living After War Team